Develop a training and development programme for your staff
A workforce that's motivated moves mountains
POD, or People Orientated Development, is our methodology for creating successful businesses. We offer a complete portfolio/programme of classroom based courses and training workshops broken down into the four key elements that impact organisational productivity:
- The Employee
- The Team
- The leader
- The Organisational Strategy
Fully customisable, our suite of ICM accredited courses are modular and can be used to ‘build your own’ workplace training package designed to meet your specific requirements.
How will CPD training benefit your business?
- Improves and maintains staff satisfaction and commitment levels, reducing conflict, negativity and staff turnover.
- Increases productivity, individual and team effectiveness in the workplace.
- Enhances your business’ reputation and public confidence in your company.
- ensures your teams’ knowledge stays up to date, competitive in the industry and at pace with the current standards
Our selection of ICM Continued Professional Development (CPD) accredited training packages have been specifically designed to equip your staff and managers with the essential business skills and attributes they need to unlock their potential in the workplace.
Strategic support for the Not For Profit Sector:
- Offering professional advice, guidance and training to community organisations, and personal growth programmes to their service users.
Can’t see what you are looking for?
We will design and deliver subject specific bespoke training courses to meet your workforce’s competency needs. Just get in touch and let us know what you need!